Thread: How to record basketball MMOD

Default How to record basketball MMOD

Could someone explain if they have succeeded in recording the NCAA Tournament games. I'm especially hopeful of finding a solution for recording the replays of games.It's far better to watch these games using my own pc video player with slow-mo, precise rewind etc. Also you are bombarded by scores all around the video on MMOD as well as being unable to view in true (non letterbox) full screen.The site design itself, as it has been the last few years,is horrible for people who just want to watch a clear replay without seeing the scores first.
    I have both Replay Media Catcher 4 and 3.11. At times the older one works when 4 doesn't. Sometimes there are ways to adjust the settings which allow downloading this site (in past years). I think I had some combination of using the webdumper function using RMC 3.1 (I don't find this function in RMC4?). I don't recall exactly what the settings were but I haven't been able to make it work now. I would appreciate being able to record the stream itself. "Replay Video Capture" is not a good solution since it ties up the computer instead of letting one or hopefully more streams download in the background.

The link below takes you to the March Madness on Demand site where one then must select one of the games. It doesn't seem possible to provide a direct link to a specific game.

http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-li...Mcp7niBbANATB9

Thanks
    Last edited by Sam Sport; 03-21-2013 at 06:51 PM.