Thread: Have Just got rid of Applian Replay Music

Default Have Just got rid of Applian Replay Music

Am in a bit of quandry, now that Spotify has gone awol!
    I didn't use it a lot, but just liked Spotify because you could click on the either the artist or album, and it would come up with people and songs that you have never heard of.
    Have been on to Applian who will in no way will reduce their price for Replay Music alone, but "will give me a good deal" if l purchase their All in One Package!
    Well of course they would, but l just don't want it.
    Also, if you google Applian, you now see versions from 3 through to 5 via sponsored links. So if l did bite the bullet, what version will l get?
    Hold on a minute, l now see that once you reach 5000 downloads you need to repay, so it's not free then?
    Sorry, a bit tongue in cheek as at my age, l will literally be dead by then (ha ha).
    The links to music sites in Applians link aren't much help. Some are no longer there, some cannot be use in France, and some HAVE to use Facebook, which l hate with a vengeance, unless someone can convince me otherwise?
    After a few times of trying, l thought that the Applian team MAY have given me a few €'s off just for this product alone, just as a gesture, but OBVIOUSLY NOT!
    Still a good site to be logged into though.
    Regards

Default Re: Have Just got rid of Applian Replay Music

HI

Please do not believe everything you see on the Internet. We are currently using version 5.45. When you purchase you do get the latest version. You are not limited as to how many songs you can download with the program. Purchase directly from our site and you won't have any problems with getting an old version or some freeware that you don't want. You don't need to use Facebook to use or purchase our program.
    The links on our page are just suggestions for you and not the only locations you can download from. They just give people a starting point.

Default Re: Have Just got rid of Applian Replay Music

I would just use the Applian site to ensure that the downloads are the real McCoy.
    I find Applian extremely helpful, they always reply to my service requests and have great customer support. I have using their products for 4 years and Applian are always trying to develop their products with the user in mind. They do listen to suggestions and their development team do try to iron out bugs.
    But to ensure you are downloading the real thing just stick to their website. Their prices for the software you get is great value and even better when new upgrades come out.
    By clicking the I next to the ? you can then click the upgrade deals box.
    Steve