Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Recognition

Default No Recognition

I would also like to comment on version 3.5. I am using Vista Ultimate and Rhapsody. Prior to 3.5 I had no problems. I have disconnected the equalizer as mentioned in one thread. No recognition is present on albums that are new or old. I no longer have the ability to go back to version 3.5. Is it still available? This is a very frustrating issue and I'm sure that it affects a lot more users than those who register here.

Unhappy agreed - track recognition is not working.

I am using Vista Home Premium and RM 3.5. It was working fine until the name servers crashed on November 30th. As you know, that caused a lockup/program crash. Now the servers are back, and the crashes have ceased, but the track recognition has not returned.

Mike

Default Ditto

It was working this morning, but stopped sometime during lunch. Hope they get it fixed soon!

Thumbs down Still down

I tried again this morning - no go. I am using Rhapsody and RM 3.5 in Vista. I've tried to recognize tracks that were both already downloaded to my hard drive, as well as tracks played directly from the Rhapsody site. I'm considering rolling back to version 2 of this software. Hopefully that still works in Vista.

Quote Originally Posted by msltechie View Post
    I tried again this morning - no go. I am using Rhapsody and RM 3.5 in Vista. I've tried to recognize tracks that were both already downloaded to my hard drive, as well as tracks played directly from the Rhapsody site. I'm considering rolling back to version 2 of this software. Hopefully that still works in Vista.
    What record mode are you using? If you are using Volume instead of the Audio Driver mode, your recognition will be poor to none. With Audio Driver engaged, my recognition is amost 100%.

Default No track recognition

I only have one choice, Audio Driver. Maybe that will be a clue. Thanks for trying to help.

Default update

I thought maybe I was trying to recognize an album that was too new, so I picked one that came out six months ago. Also, I uninstalled and reinstalled, as well as a full registry clean. Still no recognition.

What are you recording from? Are you playing the music all the way through. I have been testing with Pandora and with Rhapsody and have had excellent recognition without a problem. You are correct that the brand new albums might have music that is not in the data base. Also, make sure you are running the program with administrative rights. If you continue to have an issue contact tech support with more detailed information.

Replay Music 2 will not work with Vista.

Default Also having recognition issues

I'm using pandora on XP and before I entered my reg code recognition worked fine. Now that I'm registered it no longer works. Any thoughts?

Unhappy I also have the same problem

On vista x64 everything worked until I entered the reg code. I tried disabling the firewall to no avail. The song tracks sound ok and are of classic rock so should be in the db. The log shows only the following:
    Sun Dec 7 12:26:59 PM No extra song information available. Pure look-up
    Sun Dec 7 12:26:59 PM Dependencies are missing G:\Stream ripper\Replay Music 2008-12-07\Not Recognized-Track2.mp3.wav
    Sun Dec 7 12:26:59 PM Dependencies are missing