Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Windows 8 - Replay Music Stopped Working

Default Re: Windows 8 - Replay Music Stopped Working

Still no problems with version 5.50 so far! I have Normalizing and tagging turned on as well.
    Happy days!!
    Steve

Great news, Steve. Thanks for keeping us informed and working with us on this.

I am afraid to report that tonight I have had RM 5.50 stop about 5 times, I am just resetting and continuing, I am going to try with the Normalizing off again, really annoying! Never had this issue with Windows 7.
    Also going to see if a reboot will help. I have been using RM for most of the day without a problem, then when tagging some songs manually it did it, since then it has been regularly crashing with the same message as previously.
    Not sure Applian will be able to solve this one as all PC's are different and they are not experiencing the issue?
    I have the same PC and software as I did on Windows 7.
    Ever wondered why they call it Windows, sometimes that's where is belongs, out of the Window.

If anyone else has any of the issues related to this thread and Windows 8, please add your comments, all will help, thanks.

Do try a reboot and that should handle it. Recording is very power intensive. Thanks.

Tried rebooting, still does it.

Mine is as well . Win 8 64bit. Tried all suggested fixes. Still crashes / shuts down. Frustrated

Kip

Please submit a ticket to tech support and details and a log file if you continue to have a problem. Thanks.

Like others, I now have Windows 8 64-bit and for the first time in many years of using Replay Music, I am having a technical issue. That is the "stopped working" issue others are having. This happens virtually all the time for me. It consistently stops working about 3-6 songs in.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of the program. If you are not using 5.55 then do uninstall and reboot prior to installing.

Mine still crashes and the same message from months ago that Replay Music has stopped working. I am kind of used to it now, I just reboot Replay, import the songs from the last folder I was recording into (Album Folder) and carry on from where I left off. After a crash it usually has not recorded the last song, so I check the track list and delete the track that part recorded and start from where it didn't record.
    Nothing else for it until Applian come up with a fix. It has been months now.
    Also hoping that I can copy and paste the album name again with the mouse like I used to be able to with Version 4.
    Cheers
    Steve