Thread: Having issues recording Spotify - Anyone else have the same problem?

Default Having issues recording Spotify - Anyone else have the same problem?

Here is my issue: I Start Recording then the Start Recording Session box comes up. I click OK and I get the box Open Recording Session , the File name box is blank and I click okay. The I get a box that opens saying Replay Music Error. This box says, "Unable to open recording session file". I click OK again I get the Open Recording Session box again and click Cancel and the Stop Recording (red stop sign) comes on. What is the problem?

Default Re: Having issues recording Spotify - Anyone else have the same problem?

Do you have a recording session saved? If not there is nothing to open. Do not check either open or save a recording session (automatically saves it for you) and you should be good to go.