Thread: please psot settings

Default please psot settings

Hey guys, if you are recording full cds off mog or spotify with no issues, can you please post your settings. i have tried everything, and both services are missing 2-5 seconds a song. i see a lot of people having the same issue, so maybe this would help everyone.

Default Re: please psot settings

Hi Tomrip

I agree with you that itīs very frustrating. The best result for us with problems is manual. But if you have a cd with 10 or 12 songs, itīs worth the hard work. Record one track at a time. Use these settings:
    Minimum miliseconds: 3000, do not record a track less than: 10 seconds, and most important of all: Volume cut off to 0 ZERO.
    Make a "Playlist" where you put the 5 second silence first, and then the track you want to record. Nothing else. Start your playlist, and begin to record 3 seconds in the silence mp3. The track will now be recorded from start to finish, and you will get a fine start with 1 or 2 seconds silence in the finalized track.
    When you have recorded track 1, delete it from the playlist, and put track 2 etc.
    If you are willing to take the time, you will get first class recordings.t had worked for me, and i have tried everything else with bad results.

ill give that a shot, but that's alot of work

Yes it really takes a lot of time, but you sound as frustrated as me, and i don't think that you will be able to use Replay Music with other settings. I hope that they will change this bug in a future update, because there must a lot of people, with the same problems as us.

Put the music in a playlist in Spotify. Then put the silence.mp3 between each song. It is located in Program Files under Replay Music. This works great for albums that don't have a definitive silence or that fade in or out between the songs.

i have put silence mp3 before each track, and i have turned down the volume in the program. i have adjusted miliseconds of silence. nothing works. do you have spotify? i would be glad to message you an example of one of the albums i am trying to use this on. if you get it to work let me know how? i have really tried everything.

Please contact tech support if you continue to have a problem. Include a log file and also let us know the genre of the music you are recording.

Tomrip.....it seems recording the songs one by one is the only way to go, which is a lot of work and not what the way the product is supposed to work. I have also spent a considerable amount of time trying to tweak this product (replay music) with no success. It appears that this product is not fit for the purpose it has been sold for.

But i canīt understand why it isnīt possible to change the program. By recording one track at a time, it proves that Replay Music is working, and it makes fine recordings, but it is really killing, if you have a Spotify playlist with 300 songs to record.

"Put the music in a playlist in Spotify. Then put the silence.mp3 between each song. It is located in Program Files under Replay Music. This works great for albums that don't have a definitive silence or that fade in or out between the songs. "

I found the Afforementioned Silence.Mp3. I have made a playlist in Spotify but I can NOT figure out how to add the Silence.Mp3

Copy and patse isn't doing it and I really dont understand what else I can try.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.