Thread: Replay Music doesn't record

Default Replay Music doesn't record

Hi all!

I've purchased Replay Music a few hours ago and I'm having problems with it. I'm trying to record songs from Spotify. The software recognize perfectly the sound, however, it doesn't start to record, only sometimes (Ive been able to record only 2 songs). I don't know what Im doing wrong. The audio imput is correct and I start Replay Music before spotify. Can anybody help me?

Default Re: Replay Music doesn't record

I too am having this problem except I have never been able to record anything. The Music bar moves with the sound but the Recording time never starts. It does not matter where I try and record from when using the audio driver. Is no one else having this problem?

Thanks
    Todd

Use the win audio driver in the settings of the program under input source. Now, give it a try. If you continue to have an issue let us know and submit a ticket to tech support.

Quote Originally Posted by toddho View Post
    I too am having this problem except I have never been able to record anything. The Music bar moves with the sound but the Recording time never starts. It does not matter where I try and record from when using the audio driver. Is no one else having this problem?

Thanks
    Todd
    I have the same problem, just purchased Replay Music and he doesn't record anything.
    Moojoo13

Are you using the win audio driver? Are you using the latest version? If so and you are still having an issue contact tech support as we need additional information and log files. Thanks.