Thread: Best Music Service for Replay????

Default Best Music Service for Replay????

Hi Everyone, I was hoping you all can direct me to the best music service site to use replay music. I particularly would like to download an entire album and create playlists to then import into my iTunes library. Any suggestions, recommendations, pros and cons???? I am using Pandora and have been for years, but there is no control other than creating your own stations.

Thanks

Richie

Default Re: Best Music Service for Replay????

Another site I use a lot is AccuRadio and also Rhapsody. Give them a try if you haven't already.

Spotify works wonders mate.

Take a look at Mog. It has a library as big as anybody. It streams at 320...the only one I know of who does. There is at least a second of total silence between tracks...you can up your ms between tracks. Spotify?? It gets tricky with the white noise they use to discourage us, although I've found a way around it.

I never have any problem with Spotify, not sure what you mean by tricky, works fine for me. I live in the UK and Mog only works in the US at the moment, will check Mog out when it works worldwide, well at least in the UK as well.
    I use unlimited and no ads, put a silence between each track, set to start rec at 10 secs and hey all ok.

Hey Scubasa, hope all is well in the U.K. For me, Spotify will immediately emit a low tone, visible on the volume meter, as soon as I fire it up with RM running. Could be my system...but doubt it. Think I've seen others have this same problem in other threads. Glad it works for you. I hope Mog stays afloat. I signed up when it first came out and they offered 6 months for $25. Now that's as good a deal as you can find. And I've anted up again twice. It's a RM dream source.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasa1 View Post
    I never have any problem with Spotify, not sure what you mean by tricky, works fine for me. I live in the UK and Mog only works in the US at the moment, will check Mog out when it works worldwide, well at least in the UK as well.
    I use unlimited and no ads, put a silence between each track, set to start rec at 10 secs and hey all ok.
    How do you start recording at 10secs. i am getting no where with this program, and i really want it to work.i mean i am really rooting for it, but i cant figure it out. i have tried turning the volume down in replay, i have made adjustments, all songs are 2-5 seconds short. what are your settings in splitting?