Hi,

I'm using Replay Media Catcher 4 and loaded the app and clicked on start recording.

I then loaded this website which I'm trying to download and save the video file from:

http://www.stellaartois.com/lasociet...liday/send.php

I would like someone here to try it out and create the video link for themselves all the way through because how it works is that the website will ask you do fill in some information, and then it will create a flash video for you.

The problem I'm having with Replay Media Catcher is that when I have it ready to play the video from beginning to end, here's the things I notice:

1) It automatically slices up the flash video into several parts, in this case, there were over 17 flv files, in which some flv files were very short in a few seconds, and some were 20-30 seconds, even though the video was just one video played from beginning to end with no pause or interruption.

2) When I played back some of the downloaded flv files, I noticed that it did not capture the flash video as I had seen it as there were some "customized" text that you add in before the video is played in which the software did not grab from the embedded video. I noticed that all the things I entered in while creating the video, when I play it, I see it, but when I downloaded it and played it, I don't see it from what's captured through Replay Media Catcher.

Can someone explain these two things?

Thanks,

Mike