Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Replay Video Capture Error Message: Cannot Run Graph

Default Replay Video Capture Error Message: Cannot Run Graph

Running Vista Ultimate. Video Capture gets "Cannot run Graph" error when not using "Use Vista Audio Recording". Using Vista Recording I get no audio indicators, but records video.

Had no problems when using XP Prof. on same system.
    Updated Direct X no difference. RV Cap shows up in Sound Mixer when Vista sound checked. Shifting level has no effect.

Default Re: Using Vista Sound gets no audio: "Cannot run Graph" erro

Please reinstall the program. Make sure you are using the latest version of the program. Run the program with administrative rights.

Default Re: Using Vista Sound gets no audio: "Cannot run Graph" erro

had the same problem before with my other PC running vista. i just did exactly what cheryl said.. regarding running it as admin and you'll be good to go.

Default Cannot run graph

when trying to capture inter streamed content I get the above message. This is the URL that I was trying to capture from: http://www.tvcatchup.com/watch.html?c=1. Please help. Thanks.

Default Re: Cannot run graph

Are you using the latest version of the program? If not unisntall what you have and reboot prior to installing. Also, make sure you are running this with an admin account.

Thanks Cheryl, Still same message: Yes I have the latest version and I am running it as administrator. I've got windows 7 ulimate. Running with a triple core processor and 4Gb ram plus a decent HD graphics card and 3D audio.
    Last edited by diean; 01-21-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Hi Diean

Regarding the Cannot run graph error - 99.9% of the time this is unresolvable, it has to do with a driver conflict and basically means that directshow does not function properly... which is beyond our control.

There is a SLIGHT chance to get it working, but again..this is beyond our control so I can't make any promises.

From my understanding, The "Cannot Run Graph" error is related to the version of DirectX installed on your machine. You need to have version 9 or higher installed in order to run Replay Video Capture. My recommendation would be to make sure you are running DirectX 9 (or 10 if your graphics card will support it) and that should take care of the problem.

Also, You might want to try uninstalling Replay VIdeo Capture, restarting your computer and re-installing it. Usually this has to be done for it to realize that the proper version of DirectX has been installed.

Let me know how it goes. =)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I am running Directx 11. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still the same problem. I think I shall have to look around for another media capture program. Thanks.
    Last edited by diean; 01-22-2011 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diean View Post
    I am running Directx 11. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still the same problem. I think I shall have to look around for another media capture program. Thanks.
    What operating system are you using currently?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I am running windows 7 ultimate. I have tried running it in all differant compatable modes and still the same result.