Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Replay Video Capture Error Message: Cannot Run Graph

Default Cannot Run Graph

I have Windows 7 64bit Ultimate with core 2 duo, 8600m gt and 4gb of ram. Every time I hit record, I get the "Cannot Run Graph" error message. I've already researched Google for answers, only to find some vague responses to this issue. Regarding those responses, I've installed latest drivers, latest Direct X and have tried to uninstall/re-install directly after reboot a few times already. These "solutions" do nothing. Obviously, I can't be the only one with this problem, has anyone come up with an actual solution? Can anyone contact the programmer to at least figure out what in the programming triggers this error message? Thanks in advance, hopefully someone has the answer I'm looking for.

Default Re: Replay Video Capture Error Message: Cannot Run Graph

I've noticed that the screen coordinates have an offset. I suspect that that's not intentional. Upleft and leftmost markers display a negative number.
    Moving them slighlty to the right gives the program positive coordinates. And the error is gone.

Default Re: Replay Video Capture Error Message: Cannot Run Graph

What version are you using? What version of windows? This is a really old thread.