Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Replay Music 3.5 not identifying tracks

Angry Songs not automatically identified

I have used your product for several years with great success. However since v3.45 and now with v3.5 I, too, have zero songs being identified. Using Rhapsody they used to be at least 90% accurate. I have checked all settings and they are as you have described they should be.

This is very discouraging and I hope you fix it soon.

Make sure you are using the web based version of Rhapsody and not the standalone player. You will find that it works better for you. Also, make sure you are running the program with administrative rights and that the song is playing through completely.

If you continue to have a problem contact tech support with your log file and the info we will need to troubleshoot. Thanks.

Default Songs not automatically identified

Yes, all is as you suggest. It didn't work in 3.45 either. The only thing that has changed is the newer downloads...

Have opened a support ticket.

Default Possible fix

I'm running Replay Music 3.5 and Vista 64bit. It wouldn't recognize any songs/artists with Rhapsody (locally installed client).

Here's what fixed my problem:
    Find ReplayMusic.exe
    Right click / Properties
    Compatibility Tab
    Check box "Run this program as an administrator"

Cheryl from support helped me fix this problem after opening a support ticket. She mentioned to use the web client but it worked fine with the locally installed Rhapsody client.

Default This solution worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by digitalme77 View Post
    I'm running Replay Music 3.5 and Vista 64bit. It wouldn't recognize any songs/artists with Rhapsody (locally installed client).

Find ReplayMusic.exe
    Right click / Properties
    Compatibility Tab

Cheryl from support helped me fix this problem after opening a support ticket. She mentioned to use the web client but it worked fine with the locally installed Rhapsody client.
    I tried the other suggestions in earlier threads, but this one did the trick, thanks.

I am having this problem as well. I just updated from 2.51 to 3.5. I am on Windows XP. Yes, I have admin privileges. Replay isn't tagging a single song. I use a Launchcast paid subscription, so the audio quality is good. And I never had a problem with version 2.51.

I'm really disappointed that this program no longer tags songs. I purchased a copy of Replay Music for my boyfriend as a gift for Christmas because I liked this program so much only to discover that it really doesn't work anymore. It doesn't tag songs for him either and he uses Pandora, which is pretty embarrassing for me since I gave him a gift that doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalme77 View Post

Find ReplayMusic.exe
    Right click / Properties
    Compatibility Tab

This is what fixed it for me, also!

Thanks for the help.

We are finding that the program does not work that nicely with Launchcast. This has to do with how they handle the DRM and the quality of the music. You might try another program such as Rhapsody and Pandora to see if that does the trick for you. Thanks.