Thread: escape studios

Default escape studios

Hello,

I was thinking of buying an online course. It costs a lot so I want to save it to my harddrive. I have tried a few video capturing programs but I havent had success. I am very new to video capturing so I hope someone can help me.

http://www.escapestudios.com/en_GB/s...maya-core.html

Theres a demo video being played once you go to their site. Does it capture for you? Thanks for all your help.

-HungryHippo

Quote Originally Posted by HungryHippo View Post
    Hello,

I was thinking of buying an online course. It costs a lot so I want to save it to my harddrive. I have tried a few video capturing programs but I havent had success. I am very new to video capturing so I hope someone can help me.

http://www.escapestudios.com/en_GB/s...maya-core.html

Theres a demo video being played once you go to their site. Does it capture for you? Thanks for all your help.

-HungryHippo
    I was able to capture this video with Media Catcher. It is an mp4 file, so make sure you QuickTime installed to view it.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default RMC Works Fine w Escape Studios Preview

Hippo:

RMC Worked Fine with the Escape Studios Preview just now

Chet

Oh thanks guys. I tried it fast early on but no success, Ill try both your suggestions.

Thanks again!

Edit: worked Thanks!
    Last edited by HungryHippo; 11-21-2008 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryHippo View Post
    Oh thanks guys. I tried it fast early on but no success, Ill try both your suggestions.

Thanks again!
    Remember that the secret to using Replay Media Catcher is that you need to open the program AND click "start recording" BEFORE even going to the website that you want to record from.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.