PDA

View Full Version : RMC disappears from desktop or toolbar

karnor
11-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Even though the program is still running, it "disappears" so that I cannot access it. It doesn't even show up in Windows Task Manager, but I know it's working because it continues to finish downloading programs it was set to copy. Any ideas on how to make it "reappear?"

(Using newest version -- )

Jeff Lenney
11-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Hi Karnor

This should be easy enough to fix, looks like RMC MIGHT be just minimizing to the system tray when you're recording.

Here's how to disable that:

1.) Open Replay Media Catcher

2.) Select 'settings'

3.) Go to the BOTTOM option titled "Minimize to the system tray" and make sure it's UN-checked. After this, click on 'close' and you SHOULD be ok.

Let me know if that helps. :-)

karnor
11-21-2008, 05:50 AM
system tray - and the icon stays there for quite a while. I had set it that way to keep from cluttering the desktop while I was working on other projects. The problem is that somewhere along the way *while the program is working on downloading programs* the icon disappears totally from the system tray, but if I try to start RMC, it says another instance is running. It doesn't show up in Windows Task Manager at all at that point.

I'll go back in and uncheck the minimize to tray setting -- it's just a little frustrating.