PDA

View Full Version : Converter ver. 3.20 doesn't convert *.rm file now

Aslan
11-20-2008, 02:51 AM
Hi there,
I can't get ver. 3.20 to convert *.rm file mp3.

It just hangs there, show in the log file no errors, in fact shows that the conversion is performed however 'nothing' happens or is created.

Another bug is also that the progress display has very little similarity to the rate of file conversion. e.g. hangs long around 5 -10 % of the progress bar and then suddenly finished....

Jeff Lenney
11-20-2008, 06:14 PM
Hi Aslan,

Do me a favor please, right-click on the file in replay converter BEFORE you start the conversion and select 'troubleshoot'..wait a second, and then try the conversion again please.

Let me know if that helps. :)

Aslan
11-23-2008, 08:11 AM
Hi Jeff,

Did as requested and unfortunately no difference. I cancelled the conversion after 1 hour and it hadn't even created the converted file name. The log file shows no errors, in fact, it show the conversion was successful. Really strange. There was absolutely no progress on the progress bar pop up window.

cheers
Aslan

Jeff Lenney
11-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Hi Aslan,

Quite strange indeed, would you do me a favor please. Submit a ticket to Tech Support and please attach your log file to the ticket (via a word, or notepad documents) so we can analyze it and more forward.

Please do NOT post your log file in the forum, as it contains your registration code, among other sensitive information.

Thanks

Aslan
11-24-2008, 06:02 AM
Hi Jeff,
I already submitted a report on the 20.11.2008 with the log files. Strangely enough, I never recieved a reply which is unusual.

Would you like me to submit another one?
cheers
Aslan

Cheryl Wester
11-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Please do submit a new one. We don't have a record of one coming from you. If you didn't receive a reply back that could be why. Thanks.

Aslan
11-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi Cheryl,
I have done as requested.
cheers
Aslan