PDA

View Full Version : Replay Player 3.0

Greasy Gus
11-18-2008, 03:59 PM
I've used RP 3.0 for a good while now. Recently I've been unable to call up Player 3.0. When doing so I get the full blown windows media player. The only changes I made is installation of the Replay Suite.

Any ideas?

MatthewC1000
11-18-2008, 06:04 PM
I've used RP 3.0 for a good while now. Recently I've been unable to call up Player 3.0. When doing so I get the full blown windows media player. The only changes I made is installation of the Replay Suite.

Any ideas?
I usually play my file w/Gom Player (freeware) and, FLV player by Applian :) (also freeware)

Goattee
12-01-2008, 05:59 PM

Any ideas?

I won't speculate on why the change happened. But I can offer suggestions if you answer the following questions:

Are you saying that you used to have Replay Player pop up and start playing as the default media player?
Can you launch Replay Player manually and open media files and play them? (Does it still appear in your Windows start menu?)