PDA

View Full Version : How to record full screen

muskrat897
11-13-2008, 08:01 AM
RVC only lets me select areas, not full screen. RVC is covered by full screen. How do I capture full screen audio and video?
Thanks!

MatthewC1000
11-13-2008, 11:50 AM
RVC only lets me select areas, not full screen. RVC is covered by full screen. How do I capture full screen audio and video?
Thanks! You might not want too...:D
It depends on your pc's specs to accomplish this...
1st, The Video resolution would be 1280x1024 recording at such a resolution will cause your pc to become unresponsive and, will more then likely cause
audio & video not to sync and, sound will somewhat skip depending on your pc
configuration. In order to record @ such a resolution here is the specs I recommend: 4 Gigs of ram 256 MB Video Card and, at least 20 Gigs of free space (depends on the length of the video) If you pc in under 4 gigs of ram, I would try a normal resolution size video. Btw, it would be a HD video file and,
it would only play on your pc...AFAIK, DIVX certified DVD Players will not play such a resolution. Unless, you use a app like Corel DVD Movie factory 7, that will convert HD Video files and, convert & burn them to Blu-ray. (you must have a bluray standalone player).

Kind Regards.

Cheryl Wester
11-14-2008, 09:25 AM
To capture full screen go into settings. There is a check box for you to check. You would then be able to record the full screen.