PDA

View Full Version : converting Mpeg4 to Mpeg2

100844J
11-12-2008, 07:57 AM
I download files in mpeg4. Is there a way to make dvds from those files or do I have to convert them to mpeg2 using your replay converter.. Once converted, does Applian offer a product to produce the DVD or is there another method for avoiding the conversion.. Thanks and I am a newbie.. Glad I found this site... Your Freecorder is wonderful.. I am using Windows XP home . JERRY

MatthewC1000
11-12-2008, 10:38 AM
I download files in mpeg4. Is there a way to make dvds from those files or do I have to convert them to mpeg2 using your replay converter.. Once converted, does Applian offer a product to produce the DVD or is there another method for avoiding the conversion.. Thanks and I am a newbie.. Glad I found this site... Your Freecorder is wonderful.. I am using Windows XP home . JERRY

Hi there :)
When transferring video files to DVD/VCD, RC must convert it 1st before burning it.
Just chose "Burn to CD/DVD".

Kind Regards.

100844J
11-12-2008, 10:48 AM
just one more question. Before I hit the "Burn to CD/DVD button" Is there any particular "Target format" I should use.. My interest is in watching these DVDs on my TV.. Thanks again.. JERRY