PDA

View Full Version : Weird issue with MySpace Karaoke .....

rhapsody225
11-11-2008, 10:31 PM
I got RMC so that I could record my own recordings from MySpace Karaoke's ksolo program that uses Adobe Flash. I recorded successfully for a few weeks and then KSolo updated it's program recently. I am no longer able to record my own stuff, however, I can still capture the instrumental versions, and original artists versions which are within the same flash player of my version, just in seperate tabs. It is strange to me that RMC can record two mp3s in a single flash player, but not the third.

Here is a link to a flash player, it shows instrumental version, artist version, then _______'s version, whoever the member is that recorded their own version. This is not my recording, it's just a random myspace karaoke member.

http://ksolo.myspace.com/actions/showSongProfile.do?rid=553595&sid=27671&uid=1111548

You can see three tabs at the top of the Flash player, The first is instrumental, the second is artist version, and the third is Todd's version.

The first two tabs , RMC has no problem picking up the mp3 but the third tab, Todd's version, RMC will not record it.

KSolo just updated software to include the ability of members to record songs using webcam too. Eversince that software updated, I can't record my own karaoke recordings. Any suggestions?

Tasha Heinlein
11-16-2008, 02:18 PM
I tested this specific link, and I was able to capture all 3 versions...

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.