PDA

View Full Version : Recording Internet Radio

kferguso
11-11-2008, 08:09 AM
My recordings appear in iTunes in alphabetical order. Not what I want.
I want them chronological (ie in the order in which they were captured).
Is it Replay A/V or iTunes and how do I fix this?

craig78681
11-11-2008, 08:55 AM
You could build each track with a timestamp as the first part of the name of the track. Go to the Replay A/V 8 User Guide (http://www.applian.com/replay-av/support/user_guide_800.php#show_properties_reference) and look for the description of how to insert special values, like timestamps, in the name of the track by using MP3 tags.

iluvbbq
02-25-2009, 07:01 AM
I have screwed up. I bought the Replay music in order to record music for my daughter from youtube not the video. Last night I gave up after an hour of not being able to get anything to record or tag songs on you tube or anty of the suggested stations. I am at work so we have no streaming and I will give it another go at home. So far the only thing I have is a 13 minute segment of a live radio show.

With a clear head I am going to attempt to go to your suggested stations and record something. I read somewhere it could record 10 stations at once and I can't find that anywhere in the helps pages. Best case for me is to log onto a music playing station and either pick songs I want or leave it for an hour and see what songs they play I want to keep. I was hoping that this would be an easy process. My girls love looking up songs on the internet and I want to be the hero so that they can make mp3's for their ipods.