PDA

View Full Version : A/V8 download and conversion problems

dh1
11-11-2008, 01:12 AM
This is brilliant when working properly as it has been up until recently. Now, not only is it not converting and posting in itunes anymore, it is also downloading as a Windows Media (TM) Audio file - this can not then be converted to MP3 even in Tunebite. If I try to convert with the Replay convertor, it has no sound on replaying in itunes!!

I have uninstalled, and reinstalled numerous times with no effect. I have even deleted my schedule which took ages to build, and this has made no difference. I am desperate for a solution PLEASE!!

LTA
11-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Hi there,
I have recently encountered a similar problem in converting real player & WMA files with the latest version. I have reported the problem under the Converter thread. I understand a fix is being worked on. Hope this helps..:-)

dh1
11-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Thanks you - fingers crossed. It's a shame Applian seem unwilling to reply via their support service\1

Cheryl Wester
11-13-2008, 12:02 PM
I believe this has been addressed in tech support with you. We are working on a fix to this issue and hope to have it resolved in the very near future. Thank you for your patience in this.

dh1
11-15-2008, 03:00 PM
My issues are now resolved with a combination of updating to Replay A/V 8.52 and regressing to Real Player 10.5 (as 11 apparently conflicts).

Many thanks Applian and Cheryl - as I have said, when working this application is invaluable and irreplaceable!

A big thank you.