PDA

View Full Version : Record Audio from speakers not working in Replay A/V 8

lesterb64
10-16-2012, 04:49 PM
With Replay A/V 8, using Firefox or IE, nothing is recorded when selecting Record Audio From Speakers. After 1 minute of recording, the log shows Total time in track less than 10 seconds. Any ideas or help out there?

lesterb64

Cheryl Wester
10-17-2012, 05:58 PM
This is due to recent updates to flash. We are coming out with a new program in a few months that will address this. Some people are uninstalling the latest version of flash and using an older version as a workaround.

DADEO
10-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Could you give a hint as to where to look for this flash version?

DADEO
10-23-2012, 03:09 AM
Anybody feel like giving out a few steps regarding the way to take Flash back to another version?

Cheryl Wester
10-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Do a google search for your favorite download site for older version. You want to try it with ll.2

Help001
10-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Ok, sorry to be dense but which version of Flash on this page do you want? Getting 11.2 specifically doesn't seem possible. http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html
I installed
Flash Player 11.2.202.233

Trying to use with Internet Explorer and Windows 7
I hear sirius thru speakers. But no spiking on lower area of Replay Av 8. No recording tests saved, I assume URL should be blank under properties? Trying to test audio recording methods which only give option of 'Replay Audio Driver" doesn't work.

DADEO
10-28-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm starting to think Replay A/V has taken a dump for good. A couple other sites that continued to work for me don't anymore. I wonder if anyone has Replay working anymore. I also thought we were getting close to the new version coming out but this from above on Oct. 17th has me wondering, "We are coming out with a new program in a few months". Does anyone have Replay working from speakers on any sites anymore?

Cheryl Wester
10-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Most sites, no. You would need to use version 11.2.202.233 with flash or do a system restore to a point where it did work. It works great with stream capture but audio capture is hard. Our new program will work with audio capture. It should be released by the end of fall.