PDA

View Full Version : Update to Replay Music 5.20

Scubasa1
10-13-2012, 09:21 AM
Hi Cheryl,
Looking forward to a Replay Music 5.20 update - Hope to have a sticky window so not always centred, remembers where you last put the main window so don't have to position it each time on startup.
Copy and paste feature for the album name in the Start Recording session window which stopped working with version 5.20.
A button/icon on the main window to connect to itunes, instead of rec then stop rec to call it up would be so useful.
Steve

Scubasa1
10-13-2012, 09:23 AM
When I mentioned the copy and paste feature I was talking about being able to use the mouse again not Cntrl V which is ok.

jamertroy
02-23-2013, 07:46 AM
Hope to have a sticky window so not always centred,

Count me in here please. https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif

Cheryl Wester
02-24-2013, 09:44 AM
We are currently on version 5.45. If you are not using that version please uninstall what you have, reboot, and now give it an install.

Scubasa1
03-02-2013, 07:10 AM
Hi Cheryl,
Looking forward to a Replay Music 5.46 update - Hope to have a sticky window so not always centred, remembers where you last put the main window so don't have to position it each time on start-up.
Copy and paste feature for the album name in the Start Recording session window which stopped working with version 5.20.
A button/icon on the main window to connect to itunes, instead of rec then stop rec to call it up would be so useful.
Steve