PDA

View Full Version : Menu Creation for DVD creation

dsrobbi
10-08-2012, 06:59 AM
Would it be possible to add a simple menu creation tool to Replay Converters DVD creation section? I know it opens a can of worms to put in a simple tool because everyone will whine about it not allowing full-motion video menus or something silly. But I would like to at least be able to have it list the files in a menu format or allow for renaming the link text to a standard phrase making it more clear what the file is but retaining the underlying link. Instead of son_guitar.mp3 you could rename it to Son playing song on guitar

Thanks for taking a look at it ... that would make it easier to create DVDs or CDs off of the files ...

If it is already an option ... tell me how to do it please :P

dsrobbi
10-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Sorry for the corny thread title .. someone at work likes to distract me while I am trying diligently to waste time :)

Jeff Lenney
10-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Hi

Our programmers do read this forum so your request will be read!

Thanks for your suggestion

:)

dsrobbi
10-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Thanks, Jeff. I stumbled on a related thread from 2008 about it as well. I guess they read slow? :) Just kidding.

This was my first use of RC and I think even a simple, you have no control-over-it menu would be a good start. I'm not trying to use RC as a full-fledged DVD creation software. But lumping several home movies with no ability title them just makes for a reeeallllyyyy long movie :)

Appreciate the response.

Jeff Lenney
10-09-2012, 06:36 PM
I heard from our programmer Mike, and your request was heard!

He's planning on doing this hopefully in the next version of RC - as it's being requested more and more. I do NOT have an ETA for this - but it's in the works :)