PDA

View Full Version : movie is choppy

hazntree3
11-04-2008, 11:56 AM
I tried the trouble shooting tips that I could find
still when I activate WM the movie or live stream video becomes choppy
movie is not choppy when WM is not activated.
please help, as I have stuff I need to get recorded.

MatthewC1000
11-04-2008, 12:35 PM
I tried the trouble shooting tips
still when I activate WM the movie becomes choppy
movie is not choppy when WM is not activated.

Replay Video Capture seems to use alot of system resorces...I recommend at least 3 Gigs of ram 256 MB video card XP PC/ 4 Gigs of ram 256 MB video card for Vista for smooth playback. What are you trying to capture anyway? :)

hazntree3
11-04-2008, 01:24 PM
a full length movie and a live stream video. I am not going to put any more $ into my computer at this time, so I may have to ask for a refund.

MatthewC1000
11-04-2008, 01:27 PM
a full length movie and a live stream video. I am not going to put any more $ into my computer at this time, so I may have to ask for a refund.
Have you tried Replay Media Catcher,,,:)

hazntree3
11-04-2008, 02:33 PM
I purchased the whole package deal, and I am a novice at this kind of technology, so any help you are willing to give, is very appreciated :)

hazntree3
11-04-2008, 02:39 PM
so do I need to purchase replay media catcher as well?

maxrenn
11-05-2008, 12:35 PM
Hello, if you purchased the whole capture suite (99 USD i think) you must have RMC; download the trial version and register with the code Applian sent you.
If if was not the capture suite you MUST purchase RMC, you won't be deceived believe me, it can catch an incredible amount of media.

MatthewC1000
11-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Hello, if you purchased the whole capture suite (99 USD i think) you must have RMC; download the trial version and register with the code Applian sent you.
If if was not the capture suite you MUST purchase RMC, you won't be deceived believe me, it can catch an incredible amount of media.
Yes Applian programs can't be touched! NOTHING works like Applian products...
I mean, it works on almost nearly any site I can think of! The Replay Capture Suite is the best DAMN investment you will ever make! It will pay for it self from time to time. This program kicks serious........TUSH! (disney censorship) :D