PDA

View Full Version : Complete With Errors_Issues with Segments

montgal
10-03-2012, 12:47 PM
There must be a setting(s) to rectify issues with 'COMPLETE WITH ERRORS' messages either in the program and/or in the browser itself?

I noticed a few things:

(a) when a video is completed downloading(without conversion) to 100%, and it indicates: COMPLETE WITH ERRORS, the video is not complete. Only, say, 2 minutes have been completed(out of a 10 minute clip).

(b) I noticed when examining the download log(where the link indicates "Double click to view"), I see certain Segments have not been initialized. For example, here is a resent download I performed(from the download log):

(AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LOG...)

Recording of http://preferredlscache3.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?algorithm=throttle-158281FBA8FA251C702839976610B5A49915DBD5&source=youtube&sparams=algorithm%2Cburst%2Ccp%2Cfactor%2Cgcr%2Cid %2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&sver=3&upn=pMsQQJ_yBUc
Download file: iPod Nano 4th Generation refurbished unboxing - YouTube.flv
Started at: 10/3/2012 1:12 PM
Queued for downloading
Starting HTTP download ...[/B]

(THIS IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LOG...)

Downloading (HTTP) - 1986 KB (12% complete)
Download of Segment 3 is in error: The operation has timed out.
Downloading (HTTP) - 1989 KB (12% complete)

(THIS IS AT THE END OF THE LOG...)

Download of Segment 4 is in error: The operation has timed out.
Segment 4 failed to download after 3 trys: The operation has timed out.. Try decreasing the maximum number of segments used under Tools > Settings, HTTP Download Tweeks to 1.
Detecting file name from tags ...
Identifying Music ...
MusicDNS lookup is not supported for file type: .flv
No title tag could be extracted
File name detection complete
Complete with errors. Double click to view.

As soon as I see "[B]Segment X is in error", I know that the video is not completed regardless of it indicating 100%. I attempted to lower the HTTP Tweeks to 1, but to no avail. Maybe I should review the settings in my browser(?) I am stumped.

I am using IE9 and RMC4.

Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated. I really do like this program.