PDA

View Full Version : Flash, issue addressed in next update?

Scubasa1
10-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Hi Cheryl and Jeff,
Just got you another two customers buying Replay Music this week, quite a few people now as I spread the word.
One very annoying issue however is this Flash business, will this be addressed soon in an update?
I have unloaded the new flash as recommended, but I was wondering if the next update of RM will address this issue as Adobe will try to update flash again.
Many thanks
Steve :-)

Cheryl Wester
10-02-2012, 07:17 PM
You are able to use the WIN AUDIO DRIVER with the latest flash and the program.

Scubasa1
10-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Hi Cheryl,
But the question is whether or not the Flash issue will be addressed in the next update not which driver to use right now?
I have uninstalled the new Flash and all seems fine right now, but will future editions of RM keep up with Flash developments if Adobe continue to update Flash?
Thanks for your time.
Steve :-)

Cheryl Wester
10-03-2012, 04:26 PM
We don't know as we don't know what they are going to do with the flash. This is the first time the flash has caused an issue in seven years of this program. We are working on a new version of the program but with the updated flash you would still need to use the WIN AUDIO DRIVER.

ginger
10-04-2012, 02:07 AM
We don't know as we don't know what they are going to do with the flash. This is the first time the flash has caused an issue in seven years of this program. We are working on a new version of the program but with the updated flash you would still need to use the WIN AUDIO DRIVER.

Very frustrating as now WIN AUDIO DRIVER is not even working. I can't rollback flash as it upsets my other programs which I need. So i'm stuck with this program i've used twice. This needs urgent attention.

Cheryl Wester
10-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Please contact tech support with information and a log file. Thanks.