PDA

View Full Version : WM Capture and Conversion to DVD

Grumble69
11-03-2008, 10:03 AM
I'm using WM Capture to record streaming video. It works like a charm in creating MPG videos to view on my PC. Audio & video are perfectly in sync. My goal is to create a DVD that I can watch in my portable player when I'm on the go. I've got some freeware that supposedly does the conversion. The issue is that resulting VOB files have the audio & video all out of sync. (The video plays faster than the audio.)

Is the problem possibly due with the settings I'm using in WM Capture to record the original MPG? i.e. do I need to be recording at 30fps for NTSC standards? Or does it not matter how the original MPG was recorded and I'm like doing something wrong on the freeware end?

NOTE: I'm not looking for help with the authoring software. I'm just trying to figure out where my problem likely lies.

Jeff Lenney
11-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Hi Grumble

WM Capture along with the WMR product line is not supported on this forum unfortunatley, please submit a ticket to tech support and you'll get a response as soon as we're able to get to it.

Thank you for your understanding. :-)

Grumble69
11-04-2008, 10:44 AM
I'm confused. Is it not an Applian product?

Cheryl Wester
11-04-2008, 10:17 PM
The WM Products are made by a different developer. We do not own WM Recorder. We jointly own the WM Recorder site, and market and support the program though. If you contact tech support they will be able to assist you with this. Thanks.