PDA

View Full Version : Clicking noises when recording with Replay music.

cumblewing
09-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Hi, I have tried recording from You Tube and off NPR and always get an intermittent cackle and pop. I open the Replay Music first as suggested by the "Hints" but I can't seem to get a clean recording. Any suggestions? Cumblewing.

Cheryl Wester
09-02-2012, 02:26 PM
What version of the program are you using? What are you using for input source? What version of windows are you using?

cumblewing
09-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Hi Cheryl,
I am using Replay music 5, windows 7. I am not sure how to answer your question about input source other than the sites I am recording from that I have already mentioned. Could you tell me more about what you are after so I can reply. Cheers Cumblewing.

cumblewing
09-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Hi Cheryl,
I am using Replay music 5, windows 7. I am not sure how to answer your question about input source other than the sites I am recording from that I have already mentioned. Could you tell me more about what you are after so I can reply. Cheers Cumblewing.

Cheryl Wester
09-03-2012, 02:53 PM
What version of 5? The input souce is what you are using to record from within our program.l Look in the settings under input source

cumblewing
09-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi Cheryl,
Thanks for the reply. I am using Replay music 5.2. My input source in Auto. Thanks again, Cumblewing.

cumblewing
09-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Hi Cheryl,
Thanks for the reply. I am using Replay music 5.2. My input source is Auto. Thanks again, Cumblewing.