PDA

View Full Version : Repaly AV Time setting for midnight

LTA
10-29-2008, 01:09 PM
I wish to record a program using stream capture which starts at midnight Saturday & finishes 45 minutes later at 00:45 on Suday morning. When I try to set the time it reverts to 23.30 as a start time ...!! anyone had this problem & what I'm I doing wrong.... if anything!!

craig78681
10-30-2008, 09:38 AM
I wish to record a program using stream capture which starts at midnight Saturday & finishes 45 minutes later at 00:45 on Suday morning. When I try to set the time it reverts to 23.30 as a start time ...!! anyone had this problem & what I'm I doing wrong.... if anything!!
I have pretty regularly had trouble with scheduled recordings when we cross the DST boundary. I often have to go in and set the time on those schedules to something else, save and then put them back the way they are supposed to be. This has been going for probably a couple of years (I've kind of lost track).

LTA
10-31-2008, 05:26 AM
Thanks for that Craig. The problem you descridb is not quite the same, although I can understand where you are coming from. This is just a straightforward case of a broadcast spanning midnight.. hopefully somebody else has had and solved the problem...

QSM
11-02-2008, 01:36 AM
I record starting midnight on a weekly basis. The start time is set to 12:00:00 AM, finishing at 12:17:00 AM, and works perfectly. Is your clock setting in Replay AV 24 hr, or are you able to set it as I do?

craig78681
11-02-2008, 02:35 PM
I have pretty regularly had trouble with scheduled recordings when we cross the DST boundary. I often have to go in and set the time on those schedules to something else, save and then put them back the way they are supposed to be. This has been going for probably a couple of years (I've kind of lost track).
It does not appear to have been a problem on the DST->standard switch. Maybe it's only in the spring.