PDA

View Full Version : want to know how I can dl payed for replay media catcher on new computer

Weeble
10-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Hello!

I recently had to get a new computer so that means I lost everything for the time being but I want to know how can I download the replay media catcher that I paid for? I still have the code to enter but anytime I go to try to dl the full version it asks me to pay, obviously. I hope there is a way to do this because I don't want to have to pay again, I just got in some months ago.

Thanks.

MatthewC1000
10-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Hello!

I recently had to get a new computer so that means I lost everything for the time being but I want to know how can I download the replay media catcher that I paid for? I still have the code to enter but anytime I go to try to dl the full version it asks me to pay, obviously. I hope there is a way to do this because I don't want to have to pay again, I just got in some months ago.

Thanks.

Hi weeble, in regards to your question,
What you need to do is, click Here (http://www.applian.com/help/index.php?pid=newticket&user=&department=1)
and, submit information about in regards to your new computer system,
Please note: you can only run Replay Products on one machine...multiple
machines require additional license fees....

Kind Regards.

Jeff Lenney
10-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Hi Weeble,

Do me a favor and send me a PM with your first and last name, and the email address you registered for our software with. Or if you feel better, please submit a ticket per the link above that Matthew provided and we'll be more than happy to get you you registration code (free of charge) to use on the new machine, and of course a link to download the version you paid for.

Thanks

Weeble
10-29-2008, 08:48 AM
Thanks Jeff, I PM you with my info. :)

Thanks as well Matthew.

Jeff Lenney
10-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Thanks Jeff, I PM you with my info. :)

Thanks as well Matthew.

Replay Sent Weeble, hope this helps. :D