PDA

View Full Version : Replay didn't record remote webcam

Rooftops
08-03-2012, 09:18 PM
I just spent an hour and a half in a skype call that I wanted the audio and video recorded from, and replay didn't record any of the video. Replay was open before I opened Skype, and the audio recorded fine. It also said there were two video streams. Could it be the switched file type? I'm a little bit annoyed that it didn't record.

Edit edit: It didn't actually record anything, the blackness was just the player background.

Cheryl Wester
08-04-2012, 07:36 AM
If you are not using the latest version of both our program and Skype please do so. After you uninstall this version verify that Skype is closed (quit) and not in the taskbar. Then install our program and try again. Also, you might try a different player to see if what you do have playes with it. Thanks.

Rooftops
08-04-2012, 04:33 PM
If you are not using the latest version of both our program and Skype please do so. After you uninstall this version verify that Skype is closed (quit) and not in the taskbar. Then install our program and try again. Also, you might try a different player to see if what you do have playes with it. Thanks.

I had just updated to both the latest versions, it worked the night before. It must have just been a fluke, oh well. Still love the product!

Two questions though, why do you keep changing the file type and will we ever get the option to choose the type ourselves?

Cheryl Wester
08-05-2012, 08:13 AM
The developer does that to work with Skype. Also, it was changed by customer request. I will pass the questions on.

justinroffmarsh
06-17-2013, 10:29 AM
I just loaded the latest version of Skype (6.5.0.158) and Applian Replay Telecorder (1.3.0.18) today.

I shut down Skype before installing Replay Telecorder.

I have two monitors.

When I'm on a two-way video chat, Applian only detects one video feed.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheryl Wester
06-18-2013, 07:47 AM
Make sure you are using the main monitor. Also, have the program set to start automatically when windows starts and when Skype starts and see if that makes a difference.