PDA

View Full Version : Start Minimized

pantaydaya
08-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Please can we have an option to start minimized..we have start with windows...but who wants a big square hanging around desktop until you need to use it.

Pleeeaaassse!

pantaydaya
08-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Nobody? :-(

Cheryl Wester
08-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Mine doesn't open up but does minimize. Please delete that check box. close the program. Open the program and then select it again.

pantaydaya
08-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Mine doesn't open up but does minimize. Please delete that check box. close the program. Open the program and then select it again.

Sorry I didn't understand that? In General there are 2 x options 1= Start automatically with windows & 2) Start recording call automatically

So I was a little bit lost in your reply unless you made an error and thought you were answering to someone else's question??

Thank you :-)

Cheryl Wester
08-06-2012, 06:24 PM
If you have it selected to start when windows starts it should be in your taskbar and not on your screen. Mine is checked but doesn't stay large on my screen but is minimized in the taskbar. If you continue to have this issue deselect to start. close the program. then open the program and add it again to start when windows starts. Sorry for the confusion.

pantaydaya
08-09-2012, 03:23 PM
If you have it selected to start when windows starts it should be in your taskbar and not on your screen. Mine is checked but doesn't stay large on my screen but is minimized in the taskbar. If you continue to have this issue deselect to start. close the program. then open the program and add it again to start when windows starts. Sorry for the confusion.

Did all that Cheryl and its the same. Can you ask the developer to include this option as it really should be there as most softwares allow this.

Thank you

Cheryl Wester
08-09-2012, 06:34 PM
It will be passed on

pantaydaya
08-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Thank you :-)

pantaydaya
08-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Cancel my last ..figured it out.

I right clicked on the desktop icon...properties....Shortcut....Run>>>selected Minimised = Result :-)

Wish I'd thought of that earlier

Thanks anyway and sorry for the hassle!