PDA

View Full Version : Small fault on 5.20

Scubasa1
07-29-2012, 02:26 AM
Hi Cheryl,
Replay music 5.20 is working great, I hope everyone is finding it a lot better then 5.05.
I have noticed one small bug or possible issue.
If I stop recording in the middle of a song somtimes it will stay recording and therefore I can't delete the track unless I close the programme completely, track remains in file as a wav so I have to delete it from the recording file, restart RM and all is fine.
Recording fine but have come across this issue, this is the best way I can explain it?
Anyone else?
Thanks so much.
Scubasa1

Cheryl Wester
07-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the feedback. It is passed on and the developer does read these.

Scubasa1
08-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Thanks Cheryl,
Could you test something else, although you have fixed the copy and paste feature in the edit track information window, I am unable to copy and paste information to the Artist and Album boxes in the start recoding session window now.
Could this also be fixed when next updated?
Please pass this on to your developers.

Still hoping for the button where it will transfer recorded tracks to itunes instaed of having to click record and stop again, particularly useful if you are just importing MP3's why would you want to click record and stop recording if you only want to transfer imported tracks to itunes?
Another one for the developers, thanks so much.
Scubasa1 :eek:

Cheryl Wester
08-04-2012, 07:39 AM
It is passed on.

AndrewW
08-05-2012, 03:09 PM
So, while we are on the subject of stuff that would be nice.
Will there ever be a sizeable window, because often, it is not wide enough to show all the
information in the list, and you have to resize the columns to get it to fit.
Either that or at least a scroll bar on the track list.

Scubasa1
08-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Hi Andrew,
Funny beacuse I also mentioned adjustable window size, it would be extremely useful or the addition of a scroll bar as you stated.
I also mentioed like a memory of where the window was last like with Microsoft's windows. It stays where you last placed it before exiting last time instead of appearing in the middle each time, I have to move it every time to where I like it on the desktop to work with Spotify.
Let's hope they like some of our suggestions and add them to a future update.
Cheers
Steve

AndrewW
08-06-2012, 01:15 PM
I agree, a sticky window would be good.
Shouldn't really take much to log the position in the registry, and recall it on next opening.
Infact, any solution that gives that would be good, rather than centered.

Cheryl Wester
08-06-2012, 01:37 PM
We have a link on the forum for wish lists. Please put your suggestions in that location. Thanks.