PDA

View Full Version : Drivers and Recording

wishmaker
07-25-2012, 01:35 AM
hi there.first of all sorry for my bad english ;) i dont know if i started the thread in the right place because my question is both for video and audio recording.if applian staff transfer this thread i would like to have the link sended in my email.soooo...
i have to PCs and they are both the same(windows xp home).yesterday the graphics card of the one of them broke down.i did a format to the pc and in order to work i didnt install the graphics drivers.now the pc works but the graphics quality are low BUT ALSO i noticed a difference in the sound quality.it seems that somehow the sound quality was affected by the format i did.
so lets say that i record a utybe video with the Record Audio button of the freecorder with both PCs(remember that now they have defferent audio qualities).Will the two music file be the same quality?Or it would be two different sound quality files?
the same questions go for the Video History too. thanks in advance

Cheryl Wester
07-25-2012, 08:20 AM
You are recording from the native stream at the native format so they should be the same, I believe.

wishmaker
07-25-2012, 02:35 PM
thanks very much.i think your answer is correct because i transfer both files to my memory stick and then i plugged it in my stereo system.they sound the same.please answer my one more question because i dont want to create another thread.
i recorded a utybe video two times.the one music file had Mp3 audio bitrate 128kbit/s and the second one had 320kbit/s.why i cant see any difference of the quality? its strange.i wound say that they sound the same

Jeff Lenney
07-25-2012, 10:25 PM
Hmm, I would also make sure to update the video card to the most recent version - the CD you receive will usually NOT be the most up to date version for the card. Try that and let us know if it helps :)