PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Replay Media Catcher Reprocess option

Leifman
07-20-2012, 05:05 AM
Well, my problem is this : Replay media catcher has a reprocess option, thats a given and a very handy thing for me... if i run replay media catcher and keep the program open for days i can still do "reprocess" on any recording/etc' i did since i ran the program, problem is.. when i close/reopen the program it is impossible to use the option on anything recoded in the past(doesnt matter if its something i recorded 10minutes before i closed/reopened the program or 10days) the option to "reprocess" just doesnt "shine/become available" and will only work on anything recorded after the program reopened.
is there some option to make the replay media catcher "Reprocess" work on previous recording even when u close/reopen the program? if so P-L-E-A-S-E let me know how

Sausage
07-23-2012, 12:59 AM
I short of asked a similar question a few days ago, have you tried replay media catcher 3? Pretty sure you can still download demos on this site, rmc 3 has the option of saving stream details as a .xferd file and you can load these files anytime. Unfortuately for me the site I use rmc 3 no longer can capture the live streams.