PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music 5.05 not recording

pmw
06-25-2012, 02:43 AM
Hi - purchased and installed 5.05 today but can't get it to work - no green bars - no recordings. I have tried both audio drivers in IE, Firefox, Chrome and Opera (OS Win7) - on Deezer, jango and Grooveshark and still no joy. These all worked perfectly 2 weeks ago whilst evaluating. Any ideas? Thanks

juanlfm
06-25-2012, 06:50 AM
In Settings try the Windows Audio Driver

pmw
06-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the suggestion - I've already tried it but just tried it again and it's still not working. When I open up the volume mixer in windows it lists Replay Music but again no geen bars there. The only activity indicated are the main volume slider and Flash Player (version 11.3 r 300). If no one else is experiencing this I guess I'd better contact tech support. thanks - pmw

Cheryl Wester
06-26-2012, 08:42 AM
Verify it is set for the win audio driver and not the audio driver. If you do have an issue contact tech support and do ATTACH your log file to your ticket.

pmw
06-29-2012, 12:56 AM
Just an update - All is now working thanks to tech support (Cheryl) - The Stereo Mix under the recording tab had been disabled somehow; once this had been enabled and within Replay Music under input source the new option Stereo Mix (Realtek High Definition Audio) was selected eveything was back to normal.