PDA

View Full Version : Directories not automatically created

itgoes211
10-20-2008, 08:13 PM
When using 3.45 I can not get the program to generate the subdirectories automatically. It finds the artist, song and album fine but does not create the directory structure based on the info using the switches.... \%a etc

Seihukusha
12-02-2008, 11:45 PM
Have you received a response to this post as of yet? I'm lloking for a solution as well.

itgoes211
01-01-2009, 07:51 AM
No I haven't had any luck. Do you have any info to share? Great program just that one little glitch

Seihukusha
01-18-2009, 12:13 PM
I found that if you finish recording and then do a manual save it will create the directories. Still haven't heard back from Applian with a solution either.

Cheryl Wester
01-18-2009, 02:55 PM
Make sure you are using the latest version of Replay Music, 3.5. When you want the music to go into a different directory please follow these guidelines from our User Guide. http://www.applian.com/replay-music/support/user_guide300.php#edit_tracks

Thanks.

Seihukusha
01-27-2009, 03:49 PM
Cheryl,
The solution you provided in the above URL does not address the issue of Replay automatically generating the Directories or Subdirectories. Your solution covers a manual process. We are currently referencing Replay Ver 3.45 not automatically generating the Directories or Sub-Directories.

Cheryl Wester
01-28-2009, 06:52 AM
Once you are finished with a recording session, you must do the following for Replay Music to copy all the recorded songs to the proper folder:

1) Right click on the song track list box in Replay Music.
2) Select the “Move track(s) to directories according to directory Format” option.

All the songs will then be copied to the proper directory format that is listed in the “Start Recording Session” dialog box when you click the “Start Recording” button in Replay Music.

This is the only way that this can be done.

01-24-2010, 08:24 AM
Cheryl, if you are still following this thread.

I have been a user of Replay Music for quite a few years. I just downloaded the latest, 3.94, I think. But I thought this used to do this automatically. I have never found these instructions in the user guides. I just did a test with 2 songs and it does do this. If I missed it in the manuals, forgive the post, but I could never find it. Could this be added to the user guide?

Thank you,
Irv Johnson

Cheryl Wester
01-24-2010, 09:55 AM
You need to use the steps I outlined earier for this. It has not been automatic. Thanks.