PDA

View Full Version : Last.fm

acmehome
10-20-2008, 06:01 AM
I just bought this product, and was trying it on some of the sites I regularly go to. So far, pretty good.

When I play a song on Last.fm the RMC just sits there, like nothing is happening. It's like nothing is playing, but the music is coming out of the speakers and everything. Am I doing something wrong? I really like last.

Ken

MatthewC1000
10-20-2008, 07:55 AM
I just bought this product, and was trying it on some of the sites I regularly go to. So far, pretty good.

When I play a song on Last.fm the RMC just sits there, like nothing is happening. It's like nothing is playing, but the music is coming out of the speakers and everything. Am I doing something wrong? I really like last.

Ken

On Last.fm...try the bellow settings in RMC:

Launch RMC then, Click on Tools>Settings> in the Media Catcher Plug-ins window
Uncheck "Capture HTTP Media Streams" and, Checkmark "Web Stream Dumper:
In order to capture the FLV audio files thats streaming on that site...you MUST leave the song playing untill the download has completed.
after you download the video file...make sure to revert your settings in the Plug-ins window

Kind Regards,

acmehome
10-20-2008, 10:25 AM
Thank you MatthewC1000, that seems to have it working, although it would be cool if it didn't need to run through the whole song first. Something is WAY WAY better than nothing, and that does the trick.

Thanks again, bunches.

Ken

PS. And for the promptness. Excellent.