PDA

View Full Version : RMC won't record flv

yogi
10-20-2008, 04:23 AM
Hi, I'm testing the RMC since I looking for a program to save video files to watch off-line.

This place is not being captured at all:
http://www.yogatech.com/go/start.cgi/store/gururattana_online.html

It's a subscription site but the demo on the link is free.

I have tested to download from other places being reported as problematic and all works well.

Thanks, seem like a good product

MatthewC1000
10-20-2008, 07:45 AM
Hi, I'm testing the RMC since I looking for a program to save video files to watch off-line.

This place is not being captured at all:
http://www.yogatech.com/go/start.cgi/store/gururattana_online.html

It's a subscription site but the demo on the link is free.

I have tested to download from other places being reported as problematic and all works well.

Thanks, seem like a good product
Okay, this is very strange... RMC seems to capture the stream but after a few seconds of capture...the file just deletes from the list...very weird :confused: indeed...Try Replay Video Capture for this site...remember to leave the window playing while this is recording!

yogi
10-28-2008, 01:15 AM
I tested the trial of RVC and it records the choosen framed pixels alright. It's a bit boring having to keep that window open and undisturbed, thing is I have 10-15 hour-long videos to take down. Is that really the only way out? /thanks MatthewC1000 for you input, it'll be the way if nothing smoother turns up

MatthewC1000
10-28-2008, 02:39 AM
I tested the trial of RVC and it records the choosen framed pixels alright. It's a bit boring having to keep that window open and undisturbed, thing is I have 10-15 hour-long videos to take down. Is that really the only way out? /thanks MatthewC1000 for you input, it'll be the way if nothing smoother turns up

RVC is what cuts the slice for this site and,
Also Replay Screencast is good too. BTW, capturing videos from this site is virtually IMPOSSIBLE!!!....the site provides a bogus flash stream that all video downloaders see to record but ofcourse, its useless...This site uses a very sophisticated streaming FLV that all downloaders seem to FAIL to capture! Contact
Applian in regards to this issue...by using the submit "New Ticket" and, perhaps they might assist you...Replay will have to create a workaround for this site...so, keep your eyes pealed for the update! ;)

yogi
10-28-2008, 10:50 AM
Thanks again for advice - and yoga people are not supposed to be good with technology... ;-)