PDA

View Full Version : Ver 6 makes RVC number one again :-)

pantaydaya
05-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Well I just updated RVC from V5 to V6 and wow have they got it right this time! I have been using Bandicam for the last 6 months or more, but after using RVC 6 tonight wow I'm really and truly impressed its perfect and its my preference again. I love the simplified way of obtaining the target rather than the old fiddly double squares and also that its open GL is brilliant too so if your cursor goes over the video or anything else it does not superimpose on the finished video ruining it.

Well done team you shone with this one...keep up the good work! :o

If you don't have RVC then buy and I guarantee you will love it and if you haven't updated yet.....don't delay your gonna love it big time :o

P.s if you use 2 monitors don't forget to go into settings...there is a small box you click on and chose whether you are capturing on the left or right monitor.

Jeff Lenney
05-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Wonderful - thank you for your kind words Pantaydaya - we're quite proud of this one and the programmer did an AMAZING job on it!

peleus
05-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Another user with good review. Well done guys. https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/redface.png