PDA

View Full Version : Captures flv streams ok but...

gstev46412
10-15-2008, 12:16 PM
I can capture streams ok (from www/hulu.com) but then when I go to convert them from FLV to another format using ******** Ultimate Video Converter; it doesn't work. Gspot says it is an unkown video and audio codecs. Another system I have works just fine. How do I edit my codec associations in my system and get it to work?

THe video plays fine in the Applian FLV Player.

Windows XP SP3.

MatthewC1000
10-15-2008, 12:31 PM
I can capture streams ok (from www/hulu.com) but then when I go to convert them from FLV to another format using ******** Ultimate Video Converter; it doesn't work. Gspot says it is an unkown video and audio codecs. Another system I have works just fine. How do I edit my codec associations in my system and get it to work?

THe video plays fine in the Applian FLV Player.

Windows XP SP3.

Try Replay Converter 3.0
if that does not help...

Here another products you may wanna try:

Tubehunter Media Center

gstev46412
10-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks but they both don't work either and they have fixed ouput formats; i want to be ableto pick all the details of my target output file like container, codec, framerate, bitrate, etc...

KTL01
10-15-2008, 04:11 PM
I think Replay Media Catcher have a problem when capturing high quality video. When i stream a file 1 Mbp, 480p stream. Replay Media Catcher will capture and convert to .flv how ever i can not use a 3th party sofware to convert to a different format (******** video converter). Is there a solution for this? Any help will he appriciated. Thanks

Tasha Heinlein
10-15-2008, 06:35 PM
I think Replay Media Catcher have a problem when capturing high quality video. When i stream a file 1 Mbp, 480p stream. Replay Media Catcher will capture and convert to .flv how ever i can not use a 3th party sofware to convert to a different format (******** video converter). Is there a solution for this? Any help will he appriciated. Thanks

See this thread:
https://forum.applian.com/showthread.php?t=318&highlight=hulu%2Cmedia+catcher%2C480i&page=2

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.