PDA

View Full Version : My recording keeps on speeding up!?

JordanAllison
04-25-2012, 09:54 AM
Hi, I'm having trouble recording something on reply music 5.
The thing I am trying to record is only like 20 to 30 seconds long... and when I record it and play it back, the first couple of seconds seem fine... THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN it speeds up like crazy, like someone is poking it with a hot poker and it's hurrying up to finish! It sounds like someone has put it on fast mode in windows media player. WHY?????? Is there anyway around it? I would appreciate some help. Thanks, Jordan.

JordanAllison
04-26-2012, 09:19 AM
FU**ING W*NK PIECE OF SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!

Cheryl Wester
04-27-2012, 05:55 AM
What are you recording? What are you using for audio? Have you contacted tech support?

JordanAllison
04-27-2012, 07:14 AM
What are you recording? What are you using for audio? Have you contacted tech support?

PHEW! I'm not angry any more, I had a little cry in the corner, I'm ok now. lol
I'm trying to record songs that I can't download or don't want to buy! :cool:

I've noticed it only does it at the beginning of a track, I'm trying to record some progressive house music. And at the beginning of some progressive house tracks there is just a kick, clap, kick, clap.... and there must be a slight pause in between which this software can't record.. for some reason. (If you get me.)

peleus
05-02-2012, 06:43 AM
These things happen. Especially if we are still trying to get to know the software being used. Good luck. https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif

Jeff Lenney
05-03-2012, 12:01 AM
PHEW! I'm not angry any more, I had a little cry in the corner, I'm ok now. lol
I'm trying to record songs that I can't download or don't want to buy! :cool:

I've noticed it only does it at the beginning of a track, I'm trying to record some progressive house music. And at the beginning of some progressive house tracks there is just a kick, clap, kick, clap.... and there must be a slight pause in between which this software can't record.. for some reason. (If you get me.)

No Wub Wubs at the beginning? :)

Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?