PDA

View Full Version : Director and Replay Music Display windows

Scubasa1
04-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Hi again Jeff,
A couple of things I'd like to see in future updates.
I sometimes use a small netbook when not using my PC. I find I can't see the bottom of the Director page, it would be useful to be able to scroll down, I can't see the links for the forum etc. I log into Replay Music then the ? to get here, so a scroll function in Director would be useful.

Each time I use Replay Music I have to move it from the centre to my preferred place on the screen, would love a memory type thing like Windows so that Replay Music will open in the same place each time on my screen.
Will you be adding a right click mouse paste feature back into Replay Music 5 when manually editing tracks. In 4.40 I could do this, now only way is control V in version 5 so I'd love that feature back.
I mentioned to Cheryl about having an add to ITunes button on the main page of Replay Music, when you import tracks you have to click start recording and then stop to call this up, would be nice just to have a button which does this when you want it.
All small niggles, not essential but useful nonetheless.
Thanks for all of the support I have received from both yourself and Cheryl these past few weeks.

Cheryl Wester
04-09-2012, 05:59 PM
The developers do read all the suggestions for the programs so you never know. Thanks for the input and suggestions.

breadman
04-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Hi again Jeff,
A couple of things I'd like to see in future updates.
I sometimes use a small netbook when not using my PC. I find I can't see the bottom of the Director page, it would be useful to be able to scroll down, I can't see the links for the forum etc..

I just realized some of mine is cut off also and that is on my pc with 22inch widescreen monitor on Windows 7 home premium. is there and way to resize the window without scrolling?

Jeff Lenney
04-15-2012, 11:21 PM
I just realized some of mine is cut off also and that is on my pc with 22inch widescreen monitor on Windows 7 home premium. is there and way to resize the window without scrolling?

Hi...22" monitors arent exactly small. I use two of them on my home set up (here now) and dont have any problems with director...

The Director Screen is quite small compared to the rest of my monitor - I could easily fit 4 n one monitor without any problems..

Is your resolution set really big?

breadman
04-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Hi...22" monitors arent exactly small.

Thats why I was surprised to see I had the problem. I am running native resolution of 1680x1050 and text size is set to 100%, not enlarged in any way (this is Windows 7 home premium)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f259/trenz1/Untitled-2.png