PDA

View Full Version : Replay AV does not recognize on-board network card

colsmith999
03-29-2012, 09:15 AM
replay a/v does not recognize my on-board network adapter when i try to record using the 'record through speaker' setting.

this is an issue i have had for ages and no-one in these forums (at least none that i can find) seems to know how to fix it.

Is it a known issue with replay? ... is there a way to resolve it?

Cheryl Wester
03-29-2012, 09:53 AM
What version of windows are you using? Often it is that your sound will not work so we do have the Replay AV Audio Driver in order to record audio. Tkry using it.

colsmith999
03-31-2012, 04:29 AM
I am using windows 7 ultimate and somehow i have now managed to sort out both tuning and recording....

But the really weird thing is when i test the recording methods in settings, or in a shows settings, replay a/v plays a sound but does not recognize any sound from my sound card. It also tells me to update my sound card drivers (its a brand new xfi soundblaster card and its drivers are as up to date as they can be). replay was such a great piece of software when i had XP... but when vista came along, and then windows 7, the replay audio driver was introduced and it became hard to set up and use.... shame really

Cheryl Wester
03-31-2012, 08:10 PM
Glad it is working. We have the audio driver as Vista and Windows 7 have made it difficult to record audio. This allows you to do so.