PDA

View Full Version : Capturing Live Justintv streams with SeeToo at the bottom

stonesummer
10-13-2008, 10:31 AM
Im about to buy this program if I can get this fixed. It records stuff off Justin.tv but when I try to record live streaming it starts and than fails after around 25-50k. I noticed at the bottom of the streaming videos that keep failing have a logo called SeeToo and the bottom. Is there some setting I dont have right. I went to the seetoo website but dont know if they are the same. It also does this when the logo ON2 is at the bottom. Do I need to change some settings or will they just not copy. I put an example of the the type of errors Im getting below

stonesummer
10-13-2008, 10:41 AM
Internal error while trying to download RTMP stream
Exception:
m_nErrType = 15
m_strDesc = "NetStream.ViewerCount.live_user_therock4u"
m_strFile = F:\proj32\TestRTMPClient\RTMPStreamRip.cpp
m_nLineNumber = 899

Johnnymic
10-13-2008, 05:41 PM
I am a new registered user and have the same problem :(

stonesummer
10-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Looks like 2 people want to buy your program but are having the same troubles. I mean you download FLV's from you tube for free without the need for software so getting stuff off you tube means nothing. Why does the software konk out when trying record live streaming video as the example above I put

thanks
:D

Tasha Heinlein
10-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Meida Catcher doesn't work well with live sites that are also streaming chat. In situations like that we would recommend a screen capture program. If you'd like, you can check out ours here:

http://applian.com/replay-video-capture/index.php

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

stonesummer
10-14-2008, 02:13 PM
That makes no sense. On Justin.tv during a live event it konks out but if that channel shows another thing that is not live there is still chatting going on and it records fine. Its just live where it konks out. LOOK into this because your program has the most potential and I want to buy it and if it can record a non live thing with chatting going on. And is it live if a replay is being shown. and does the SeeToo and ON at the bottom have something to do with it.

thanks