PDA

View Full Version : Replay not recording on any of my Windows 7 PC's

cod2easy
03-24-2012, 05:48 PM
Hi all,

I did have the 4x version Replay Music (it was purchased in 2008) and tried re-installing on a PC that I just recently upgraded to Windows 7 from XP, which had been working fine. When I would try to use the RM 4x version I would receive an "audio driver not found" error, although all of my drivers were installed & updated correctly. Thinking it might be due to just being an older version I purchased the upgrade tonight. When I try to record, nothing is detected (0MB recorded, no tracks, etc). I have tried following the steps Applian lists to rule missing anything, but still no luck.

Also, I was prepared to purchase another license for a new PC I purchased (which is using Windows 7 64 bit) tonight if it worked. So I thought I would give it a try on that system; same results - it's just not picking up anything as for as I can tell.

Browsers tried: Chrome, IE9, FF
Replay Music: RM 4 & 5

Thanks,

Cheryl Wester
03-25-2012, 10:14 AM
What link are you using? Are you getting an error message? Do not use Chrome as your default unless you are using the win audio driver. If you wish to use the audio driver (better recording in my opinion) then you would need to use Firefox or IE. If you do have an issue contact tech support as a log file and details will be needed.

cod2easy
03-26-2012, 06:04 AM
Thanks for the reply. Looks like that was the issue, at least with the new version. I had Chrome set as default browser, but I don't mind switching back to FF. I am not sure what was the deal with the old version, but either way, it's all good now. :D

Jeff Lenney
03-26-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the reply. Looks like that was the issue, at least with the new version. I had Chrome set as default browser, but I don't mind switching back to FF. I am not sure what was the deal with the old version, but either way, it's all good now. :D

Awesome, thanks for the update :)