PDA

View Full Version : Uninstall demo

Pete
10-12-2008, 08:24 PM
I have tried the deom and it just work well for me. I tried to uninstall it and was told it was in use, even though it was not in use, all programs were closed. How do I uninstall this program?
I would like to find something to record mp3 files when i listen to sky.fm with winamp. Media catcher could not do this. Do you have a program which will? Thanks.

MatthewC1000
10-12-2008, 09:06 PM
I have tried the deom and it just work well for me. I tried to uninstall it and was told it was in use, even though it was not in use, all programs were closed. How do I uninstall this program?
I would like to find something to record mp3 files when i listen to sky.fm with winamp. Media catcher could not do this. Do you have a program which will? Thanks.

Try Replay Music...Too bad you had awkward experience with RMC :( to remove it... go to Start>All Program then navigate to Replay Media catcher then click on Replay Media catcher uninstall to remove it....I believe, if you reboot the pc... Replay Media catcher will no longer be running however, chances are, you have RMC minimized and, not aware of it. You can close it in TaskManager in windows. Replay Music is gonna be something easier to use and, enjoy.

Have fun,

Kind Regards.

Jeff Lenney
10-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Hi Pete,

Actually, the above is not necessary.

Do me a favor please and open your task manager, via control-alt-delete. Look for the running program/file called mediacatcher.exe. Select it, and "end task". After that, please CLOSE the task manager and re launch Replay Media Catcher. That should take care of the issue for you, but please let me know either way.