PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music does not record now on 5.0

ddids
03-13-2012, 06:45 PM
I paid to upgrade to 5.0 but now the record does not work. It was working fine with 4.?. Now when I start recording, open website to record, hit okay, The recording time does not even change from zero. It is not recording and I have tried every website from applian page suggestion.

Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Anyone have any suggestions?

In the meantime, Media Catcher is working like a champ with Pandora!:D

Cheryl Wester
03-15-2012, 07:29 PM
What browser are you using? Are you getting an error message? Thanks.

rg8043
04-27-2012, 11:12 AM
I am having the exact same problem were you able to resolve this issue? I have contacted support, but I am hoping that someone knows how to resolve this as many people have posted similar problems without an explanation as to how to fix this.

Thank you

Guinevere
04-29-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm having the same problem. My recording time does not change from zero either, and I get no error message. It just doesn't work!

inzomnyac
05-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Has anyone been able to get this to work, I dont show any errors. VU metter shows that it can "hear" the music but it does not record anything. I know I am in record mode because I can see the stop button and I wait for the 35 sec, but nothing! Please help. Using Mozilla.

Cheryl Wester
05-11-2012, 07:56 PM
If you are having an issue please do contact tech support. A log file is needed in addition to knowing info about your system.

Sensei
09-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Having the same problem but only when trying to record from Pandora. Works fine with Winamp stations and Jango. Haven't tried anyother sources bur Pandora is wacked. Didn't have this problem with Version 3 or 4 but 5 no deal. Running Windows 7 and Explorer 9. Help me please!

Sensei
09-25-2012, 03:52 PM
:eek:Having the same problem but only when trying to record from Pandora. Works fine with Winamp stations and Jango. Haven't tried anyother sources bur Pandora is wacked. Didn't have this problem with Version 3 or 4 but 5 no deal. Running Windows 7 and Explorer 9. Help me please!

Cheryl Wester
09-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Use Firefox as your default browser when recording from Pandora.

Twowaditty
09-28-2012, 09:39 AM
I just upgraded to Replay 5 also and it is not recording anything on You Tube. I wish I can call the company directly. I hate waiting for an answer through email. Did anyone else have the problem and been able to fix it??

sdh102184
09-29-2012, 06:28 AM
pffft this was the least of my worrys I just bought this software thinking it would work great and so far having tons of issues with songs that have silences before buildups in spotify etc etc etc. but for you windows 7 users all you need to do to SOLVE this problem is set INPUT SOURCE TO WINDOWS AUDIO DRIVER THIS can be found under settings INPUT TAB,. TADAAAAA EASY...

Buddy2012
10-27-2012, 09:25 AM
I am having this same issue and it does not seem to make a difference if I use a regular browser or Firefox- I can hear themusic on audio, but the timer never starts and no recording takes place. I am opening Replay muisc prior to the browser. I have had several versions of Replay Music in the past and never had this problem before, it just started after upgrading to 5.0 and is also an issue on 5.3
I am hoping that there is a solution out there that has not yet been added to this thread?
Thanks.....

Cheryl Wester
10-27-2012, 01:19 PM
If you continuet o have an issue pleasse do contact tech support with details and an ATTACHed log file.