PDA

View Full Version : Replay 5

AndySnapper
03-09-2012, 03:03 AM
Hi!

I have been successfully using Replay (Version 4.40) to record from Spotify. Since upgrading to Replay 5 (mainly because Applian say that tagging is faster and better in this version) I am not able to split or tag any tracks at all :(

Is anyone else having similar problems and do we know of a solution yet, if so?

Cheers!

Andy

~sf
03-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Exacly the same situation here.

Just upgraded to ver.5 because of the better/faster tagging but now Replay doesn't plit tracks anymore and the tag edit has bugs.

AndySnapper
03-09-2012, 10:51 AM
I'm pretty sure the modus operandi here is to refer you to their tech guys (everytime it seems). Maybe their tech guys need to participate in this 'user forum'.

The point being, if they actually post the solutions here in a timely way, more people get to see them and reduce the load on the tech department. Then the developers might be able to issue bug free upgrades instead of the flawed ones we currently have! :-)

I may have to go back to Replay 4.40 in the meantime, as Replay 5 is useless to me as it is :-(

Andy

Cheryl Wester
03-09-2012, 07:45 PM
We have been recording from Spotify all day without an issue. My last test was two hours and all of the songs split and tagged without an issue. The reason we need you to submit a ticket to tech support is we need to see the log file and know more details.
You might want to go into the settings and verify it is set for the default. On the output tab move the volume a little more to the left of the center.